Already have a Username/Password for Vanderbilt Undergraduate Research Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- If I if they carried out their research under the supervision of a faculty member, I have emailed my Primary Investigators (PIs) and cc'd firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I certify that this manuscript is my own work, based on my personal
study and/or research and that I have acknowledged all material and sources
used in its preparation.
- I have removed all identifying personal information, such as names, dates, and year at Vanderbilt, from the uploaded manuscript document to ensure a blind review.
- I have discussed the submission of original research data with my research advisor, if applicable.
- I have included DOI information, if available, in citations.
Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to Vanderbilt Undergraduate Research Journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are available for wide dissemination at no cost to readers, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. For undergraduates jointly authoring a manuscript with a faculty member, we strongly encourage the student to discuss with the faculty mentor and the Editor if the copyright policy will constrain future publication efforts in professional journals.